"VILLA IL BALBIANO" - OSSUCCIO
Il Balbiano stands on the site of a pre-existing fifteenth-century building.
The expansion lasted a few decades, starting in the early seventeenth century. The garden dates back to the mid-seventeenth century while the decorations date back to 1678. After various changes of ownership, the complex has regained its former glory thanks to the dedication of the current owners.
|Piazza Cardinal Durini - Ossuccio (CO)|