"LIDIA NAWROCKA - PAINTING AND FURNITURE"
THE ART OF LIDIA
Stones, fabrics and other recycled materials
Born in Poland, where she graduated from the University of Fine Arts in Poznan, Lidia Nawrocka then moved to Italy where she worked in the fashion field as a fashion and textil designer, always cultivating a passion for art using, in addition to oil painting materials such as stones, fabrics, pieces of paper collected and reused giving them a new shape.
Traits and colors that take shape and life, frames of fairytale elements that accompany us in a different dimension, romantic and desperate and current need.
The images created by Lidia are the way out of a reality that has lost dreams and magic, the entrance to a fantasy world that exists but is hidden by a sterile realism ...
Animal flowers and images are born from arabesque patterns that guide us towards a fun and positive atmosphere.
To his credit he has several solo and group exhibitions in Italy, Switzerland and France.
Exhibitions - Investments
- Padova, 2014; personal, Centero Culturale Altinate/San Gaetano
- Dolceacqua (Imperia), 2014; Castello Del Doria
- Menaggio (CO), 2014, Sala Mostre di Piazza Garibaldi
- Riva San Vitale (CH), 2013; personal, Sala Del Torchio
- Mendrisio (CH), 2013; collective, Mendrisio In Arte
- Menaggio (CO); D'Art Visual Gallery, Via Leone Leoni, 21
- Cernobbio (CO); Galleria Estense Art, Via Regina, 22
- Milano, 2012; personal Galleria Bolzani, Via Morone
- Balerna (CH), 2012; personal Sala Del Torchio
- Mendrisio (CH), 2011; personal Studio di Architettura
- Toscolano Maderno (Lago di Garda), 2011; XXI Settimana Internazionale D'Arte di Cecina, Museo della carta
- Menaggio (CO), 2011; sala mostre di Piazza Garibaldi
- Como, 2011; personal ARTECO, Viale Lecco 29
- Menaggio (CO), 2010; sala mostre di Piazza Garibaldi
- Mendrisio (CH), 2010; personal Studio di Architettura
- Lugano (CH), 2010; personal Swiss Property Advisor SA
- Como, 2009; personal Ristorante Scaldasole
- Como, 2009; personal Caffè Momi
- Mendrisio (CH), 2009; Studio di Architettura
- Como, 2008; collective Villa del Grumello
- Como, 2007; personal Maspes
- Arzo (CH), 2006; personal
- Como, 2006; collective, Via Carcano
- Como, 2005; collective, Via Carcano