Inaugurated on October 14, 2006, thanks to the efforts of the champion Fiorenzo Magni, the cycling museum stands alongside the well-known Sanctuary of the Madonna del Ghisallo, recognized as patron saint of cyclists since 1949. The museum was designed with the intent of collect, preserve and tell the deeds of the great protagonists of this sport, champions and characters whose enterprises or skills have marked the history of cycling.
Open every day, non-stop, from 9.30 to 17.30 on the first Saturday of March, to the first Sunday of November.
Group visits with a guide in Italian or English are possible on request.
Address Phone Fax  
Via Gino Bartali, 4 - 22030 Magreglio (CO) 031 965885 031 965992