"HOUSES FOR ARTISTS" - ISOLA COMACINA
On the southeast side of Comacina Island, there are three study houses built in 1941 by the architect Pietro Lingeri, a leading exponent of Rationalism.
The buildings are spread over three floors and include housing and study. Different in size and plan, all have a north-east facing window. Recently restored after years of neglect, the island complex will be able to fulfill its original function again.
|Isola Comacina, Ossuccio (CO)|