"VILLA LA GAETA"
Villa La Gaeta owes its name to the tip on which it stands.
It was completed in 1921 on a project by the brothers Adolfo and Gino Coppedè.
The most scenic parts of the villa are the two towers and the walls which are characterized by an alternation of materials. In 2006 Villa La Gaeta was used as a set for some highlights of the Casino Royale movie. It is currently privately owned.
|Frazione Acquaseria Comune San Siro|